Podiatry operating unit
Quasar is the podiatry unit of the Stern Podia products’ range with the minimum overall dimensions.
Small but effective Quasar guarantees the maximum mobility and is easily adjustable.
Quasar podiatry unit technical characteristics:
- structure made of steel treated against oxidation
- ABS-PMMA casings
- Italian and Swiss electronic boards
- possibility of adjusting the intensity of water and air
- safety system that excludes the simultaneous spray/suction function
- Hydro Stop: air flux automatically activated any time the micromotor stops working to avoid cross contaminations
Control panel with LED which allows to increase/decrease the rotation speed of the micromotor, activate the spray function, invert the rotational direction of the micro motor (with acoustic signal) and activate a further inlet.Quasar is equipped with instruments with suspended hoses
Possibility of customizing the instrument tablet according to your operational needs
Structure mounted on wheels for easy movement
Chip Blower: air flux via direct pressure of the pedal lever