Atlas podiatry unit is the perfect synthesis expressing harmony of elegance and personality.
An unrivalled record of operational efficiency in just 0,4 sq.m even more strengthened by the absolute competitiveness of the investment made.
Atlas podiatry unit technical characteristics:
- structure made of steel treated against oxidation
- ABS-PMMA casings
- Italian and Swiss electronic boards
- possibility of adjusting the intensity of water and air
- safety system that excludes the simultaneous spray/suction function
- Hydro Stop: air flux automatically activated any time the micromotor stops working to avoid cross contaminations
Chest of drawer: Total modularity of all elements and unlimited possibility of combinations
Possibility to configure the podiatric unit with an additional chest of drawers.
Worktop in Corian BTS
Structure mounted on wheels for easy movement
Control panel with push buttons with LCD display that allows to manage the instruments, as well as to wireless control the Stern Podia podiatry chair movements.
Instruments with suspended hoses and adjustable instrument holder that can be easily moved to the right and to the left, in order to be placed in the best operating position.
Possibility of customizing the instrument tablet according to your operational needs
The SL multifunctional pedal, available in the Atlas podiatry unit, allows the progressive increase of the speed of both Micromotor and Turbine up to the pre-set maximum speed.
Chip Blower: air flux via direct pressure of the pedal lever
Choose the type of drawer that you prefer
Choose your color