The perfect balance between innovation and solidness.
The “Pleion family” consists of two models of podiatry chair: PLEION X and PLEION S.
What the two models have in common is the 350° rotating steel pantograph structure treated against oxidation on 260mm diameter ball bearings in Delrin® with brake system with progressive effect and high-strength casings in ABS + PMMA
Furthermore, both models have polyurethane foam cushions.
The upholstery of the Pleion X model, however, is even more elegant thanks to the visible stitching on the side, which also distinguishes the possibility of being made in bicolor version.
Depending on the chosen model Pleion X is available with 2, 3 or 4 motors, that can be easily activated with the Wireless Single Touch pedal.
The motorized movement of Pleion X podiatry chair are 2: up/down and trendellenburg.
The backrest can be manually regulated.
The ambidextrous configuration make Pleion X ideal also in the case of podiatric clinics with different operators.
- max. height of seat: 940 mm
- leg-rest angular inclination: 90°
- backrest inclination: 75° (-15°, -90°)
- seat tilt (trendellenbourg): 32°
- leg-rests max. height: 1300 mm
- podiatry chair weight: 95 kg
- rated lift load: 190 kg
- Pantograph lifting system.
- 15 mm thick steel anti-tipping base
- 350° rotating structure with brake system with progressive effect
- “SAFETY STOP system” to be activated by the patient and the operator.
- Folding armrests, in polyurethane foam.
- Upholstery in hypoallergenic and self-extinguishing integral 2 mm PVC, available in both mono and bicolor version.
All the positions you need
Possibility to reach the “examination table” position
Articulated leg-rests with side opening
Tilting leg-rests with an angular width of 90°
Extra Slyde System: up to 250 mm stroke
Wireless Single Touch foot control
with 3 storable positions and
automatic return to “0” position.
Choose your color
Choose your podiatry chair in mono or bicolor version