Equipped with a pantograph structure in powder-coated steel and high-strength casings in ABS+PMMA, LYRA podiatry chair offers the same performance as higher-end chairs, combined with a more linear design, a perfect combination of quality and essentiality.As in other chairs, the cushions are made of polyurethane foam but the headrest is supplied as an option.
Available in a single model equipped with 2 motors, LYRA podiatry chair allows to perform 2 motorized movements: up/down and trendellenburg.
The backrest can be easily adjusted manually by the podiatrist.
To offer maximum support to the podiatric clinic, LYRA podiatric chair is in ambidextrous configuration.
- max. height of seat: 690 mm
- leg-rest angular inclination: 90°
- backrest inclination: 75° (-15°, -90°)
- seat tilt (trendellenbourg): 32°
- leg-rests max. height: 1050 mm
- podiatry chair weight: 110 kg
- rated lift load: 200 kg
- Pantograph lifting system.
- 15 mm thick steel anti-tipping base
- Folding armrests, in polyurethane foam.
- Upholstery in hypoallergenic and self-extinguishing integral 2 mm PVC, available in monocolor version only.
Headrest supplied upon request.
All the positions you need
Possibility to reach the “examination table” position
Articulated leg-rests with side opening
Tilting leg-rests with an angular width of 90°
Foot control with cable
with buttons for moving the chair
and return to “0” position
Choose your color
Choose your podiatry chair (monocolor version only)