Synthesis of elegance and comfort for your podiatry chair
Designed to ensure maximum comfort for both the patient and the podiatrist, ARCADIA podiatry chair has a pantograph structure in steel treated against oxidation and high-strength casings in ABS + PMMA.
The 350° rotating steel pantograph structure based on 260mm diameter ball bearings in Delrin® and the brake system with progressive effect , give maximum efficiency and operational ergonomics to this podiatry chair.
ARCADIA is confirmed as the top of the range also thanks to the attention to details: the internal insert of backrest and seat is made of steel and the cushions are made of polyurethane foam injected in a mold and foam thickness ergonomically differentiated. Ideal for any podiatric clinic, depending on the chosen model it can be equipped with 3, 4 or 5 motors.
To support the podiatrist in the daily activity Arcadia podiatry chair is equipped with 3 motorized movements: up/down, trendellenburg and backrest.ARCADIA podiatric chair is always in ambidextrous configuration, to facilitate the manual skills of any podiatrist. Class I Medical Device
- max. height of seat: 890 mm
- Leg-rest angular inclination: 90°
- Backrest inclination: 75° (-15°, -90°)
-Seat tilt (trendellenbourg): 32°
- Leg-rests max. height: 1340 mm
- Podiatry chair weight: 110 kg
- Rated lift load: 220 kg
- Pantograph lifting system.
- 15 mm thick steel anti-tipping base
- 350° rotating structure with brake system with progressive effect
- “SAFETY STOP system” to be activated by the patient and the operator.
- Coaxial armrests that always remain parallel to the seat.
- Upholstery in hypoallergenic and self-extinguishing integral 2 mm PVC available in both mono and bicolor version.
All the positions you need
Possibility to reach the “examination table” position
Articulated leg-rests with side opening
Tilting leg-rests with an angular width of 90°
Extra Slyde System: up to 250 mm stroke
Wireless Single Touch foot control
with 3 storable positions and
automatic return to “0” position.
Choose your color
Choose your podiatry chair in mono or bicolor version